• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: LEGO Batman and Indiana Jones sets, Smart Ash etc...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

man_vs_machine

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello fellow freaks! My little boy is trying to save and earn some money to buy some more sideshow clones and Star Wars Lego sets so he asked me to sell some of the things he doesn't want any more. He is 5 years old and an AWESOME collector already. So help him out if you can. I listed the prices for what I was hoping to get for them but I will definitely consider any offers. Some of it is on ebay, but if anyone here wants it I will cancel the auctions. Prices do not include shipping but I'll do whatever i can to keep the costs as low as possible. Paypal via gift would be awesome to save the fees, i have feedback rating of 50 last time i checked.

Johnny says: Please help me raise the money to build my own clone army and complete my jedi training so I can defeat Darth Maul:maul next time:lsvader Thanks everyone!

IMG_0436.jpg

IMG_0443.jpg

First up is a few Army of Darkness figures and the Peril unlimited Deadite Ash head. Asking $15 for the head, evil ash (Sold) , SMart Ash $75 and if anyone wants the Dead Babysitter they can her them for free if they buy any of the others, who ever buys and asks first gets em.

IMG_1014.jpg

IMG_1020.jpg

LEGO set Indiana Jones Kingdom of the Crystal Skull escape 100% complete with minifigs,box and instructions $120
IMG_1021.jpg

LEGO Indiana Jones Jungle Escape (ROTLA) $50 Missing Belloq, airplane, pilot, spiderweb, and maybe a few minor parts. Has instructions, but not box
IMG_1011.jpg

LEGO Raiders Tomb $35 has instructions, minifigs and everything but a red ball that goes on a peg and maybe a snake or two (out of 10 total)

IMG_1009.jpg

Lego Cairo Showdown Free with purchase of any of the bigger sets

Here is the best one in my opinion.

LEGO Batman Arkham Asylum. (SOLD) Comes with box, instructions, all minifigs and pieces. The only thing missing is one of the wheels to the ambulance. I've seen them go for under $5 on ebay. If I find it I'll send it out to you for sure, but as of now it's missing.

Last edited:
:D Thanks GG but how dare you call me a Broncos fan!!!! lol, you know i'm a diehard Bears fan brotha!. Thanks for the words and the bump. You da man

Back