FS: JAWS: Quint, Brody, Hooper.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: JAWS: Quint, Brody, Hooper WIP pics added

Sorry to hear that. Hit up Steven. I still have to bend mine-I want to study his picture to see where to bend at.

I've been waiting also. He will look great next to the other boys.

Beautiful work! How did I miss this thread for so many years! Very interested in Hooper and Brody! Are they still available?

Pm Spencer. We sold our first two but missed having them so I got two more. Would love to get Hooper when done.

He had a Brody left. Just received it!

Look great. Wish I had the money for another collection, I would jump all over this.

Aw! I PM'd them ages ago about picking up Brody and/or Hooper and never heard anything back! How did you reach out to them?

I just private messaged Stephen Spencer. But he answers once per two week lol. I'm pretty amazed I got it.

Yes the glasses come with the unpainted heads. I have cast up several sets, but I will be out of town until Monday. So shipping will be next week.

:eek

Is this a limited run with a cutoff?
I want in for a full set painted but it's a bad time of year for dropping this amount on myself.

I'm interested only in Hooper and I actually don't need the glasses. How much would the unpainted sculpt be?

Hey guys picking these headsculpts up but finding it really difficult with clothing going to start with quint anybody any ideas or have links to the best sets or clothing close as possible to what he wears in the movie ? Any info would be much appreciated cheers

Has anyone got any pictures of there jaws figures with spensers sculpts? Would love to see your guys jaws collections

Back