FS: JAWS: Quint, Brody, Hooper.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: JAWS: Chief Martin Brody (wip)

Shaw is Brilliant !!!!!

I am scratching him off my "to sculpt" list !!

:)

Great job Spens

Wow... man that Shaw is NICE. Very well done, the likeness is unmistakable! One of you very best man, looks amazing. :rock

Thanks everyone! Details soon....

Amazing! I'd be down for those for sure!

I think I'm gonna need a bigger wallet. Those are amazing sculpts, I can't wait to see Hooper! Please keep me informed on their availablility and have a Happy New Year!

Nathan:gun

Brody looks pretty good, but Quint looks fantastic! I must say it is better than usual, seeing as it isn't rough on the sculpt and the paint work looks really REALLY good :D

Hey Stephen,

I PM'd you a few times regarding the Earl headsculpt. Can you get back to me with delivery information?

Thanks!

Wow! That Quint head sculpt is spot on! The Brody head sculpt is shaping up nicely too! Bravo Spenser!

Does anyone on this forum know if Spenser has a website and sells his head sculpts?

Just wondering if Spenser ever got around to sculpting Hooper. Excellent work on Quint and Brody! Hopefully I can contact him and see if he sells resin copies of these heads.......always wanted figures from JAWS to accompany my SS Bruce the Shark maquette!

Re: JAWS: Quint

I’ve had a few PMs about this sculpt, I still have some.

Back