• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: In Stock USA Seller Hot Toys 1/6 Hulk Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ebay will give you the boot for gauging on shipping trying to save on fees. Your also asking for a negative from a ebay rookie that will be pissed your charging so much "for shipping."

Ebay charges the same exact fee for shipping. It makes no sense. Perhaps, the bidder saw the price and bought it without noticing the shipping cost.

Ebay charges the same exact fee for shipping. It makes no sense. Perhaps, the bidder saw the price and bought it without noticing the shipping cost.

Last I saw ebay took 10% off the item and around 3% off the shipping and then paypal 3.2% on the original sale.

Now its 10% on the item and another 10% on the shipping. Between 3-4% looks right on paypal fees. In the end, the seller loses 25 - 30% in fees :( But When your mark up on a $300 product is over 200% then I guess there is still plenty of room for profit lol.

I am ashamed to share Utah with such a low life scalper. I hope he doesn't kidnap my kids or put arsenic in my local grocery store milk. :horror

His eBay name is opiates? Lol...maybe his figures are all drugged up too. As well as he.

Back