• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hulk Comiquette reg, Gambit EX, Kratos reg + more!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sabiansix

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all! I'm unloading a few items, and I thought I'd see if anybody here wanted them before I went to the BAY. Check my feedback score here, and I'll provide Ebay name (with high great feedback) upon request as well. Paypal only/cash in person. Paypal Gift ok, but feel free to cover 2.9% paypal fees in addition to the price if you aren't comfortable with that. Local pickup is ok as well!

All prices INCLUDE SHIPPING to the lower 48 states. NO international shipping, sorry about that. Displayed briefly in a smoke free home away from sunlight, etc. Prices are pretty firm, but you can always toss me an idea if you have one. I won't even respond to low-ball offers though.

All colored boxes included, and only missing one or two of the brown shippers. Email me for specifics and I'll check! If you pm me, I will try to get back to you as soon as possible, but I will be in and out all day, so please be patient as I won't be at a PC constantly to check.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

1. Gambit PF EX (sold/traded)

2. Hulk comiquette reg (sold/traded)

3. Kratos reg 240 (shipped)

4. Black Cat PF reg 280 (shipped, will be here in a few days, sealed, but will inspect if buyer requests)

5. Gandalf the White reg 200 (shipped)

6. Gandalf the Grety PF reg 225 (shipped, small nick on knuckle, will photo at request)

7. Indiana Jones Raiders PF reg (250 shipped holster is open in the back, not sure if that's intentional. strange little paint thing on hat, pic available at request)

LOOKING FOR: (I might be interested in working trade/cash for the following, or knocking some of the price off etc, but these have to be received along with payments before I ship)

I would prefer the EX, but I'm a little flexible on these.

1. Sideshow Dooku PF
2. Sideshow Biker Scout PF
3. Maul PF
4. Slave Leia PF
5. Episode IV Leia PF
6. Obi PF
7. Jedi Luke PF
8. GG Rancor
9. GG Darth Malak bust
10. GG Death Troopers exclusive version
11. Sideshow Ambush at Hoth
12. SS Gamorean 12 inch
13. Greedo 12 inch EX

Thanks everybody! I'll be adding some other knick knacks, but nothing major over the next week.

Avatars_Funny_Cat_With_Headphones.gif

Last edited:
Back