• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: HT Silk Spectre II -SOLD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Husker75

Super Freak
Reaction score
Alright. Time to sell some stuff on here. First up is gonna be:

Hot Toys Silk Spectre II.
She was taken out very briefly to make sure she was in good condition. Put her back in the box right away, and she is complete and as good as mint.

Very cool figure. Makes me drool a bit! :) Hard to see it go, but need to move it fast.

150 shipped anywhere in the US 48.

If nobody bites, or if you think that is too high. (I confess I have no idea what these go for now).. Please, feel free to make an offer. None are insulting, and they will all be considered. Like I said, I just need to move this thing, and fast.

Thanks for looking guys! I'm going through my collection to thin it out, so i'm sure there will be more soon!
~Mike

Last edited:
Re: FS: HT Silk Spectre II

3 offers have been made. Willing to accept 120 shipped if anyone makes that offer tonight, otherwise it's going to the first person who pm'd me! Thanks guys!

Back