• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: HT, Sideshow, Star Wars, MOTUC, Disney Store Items & Misc

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

playafree

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's my for sale list. As of now, i'm only shipping to the U.S. PM me for questions...

Hot Toys Cosbaby Iron Man Set (MIB): $55 shipped ** SOLD **
Hot Toys Joker V1, V2 Heads, V1 shoes and V1 Hands (displayed in glass cabinet): $40 Shipped *** SOLD ***
Hot Toys Sideshow Exlcusive Predator Wolf Cleaner MIB: $130 shipped *** SOLD ***
4) V1 Joker Clothes set:nb shipped.. *** SOLD ***
Hot Toys Predator Wolf Cleaner MIB: $120 shipped ** SOLD **

1) Brand New Disney Minnie Mouse Hat x 5: $20 (ea) shipped

Size: T
Brim & Black: 100% cotton
Front: 100% Polyester
Purchased at Disneyland
BNrIT2kKGrHgoH-C4EjlLl0-E2BKqcVz-1.jpg

2) Sideshow Scar BIO Mask (displayed for about a month): $250 shipped

SS_Pic3.jpg

3) Starwars Clone Trooper Lot. Taken out of the box. I will ship without the blister packages. (sold as a lot only): $140 shipped

Mace Windu's Attack Battallion ( Clone Commander x1, Clone Trooper x 3 and Mace Windu x1 )
Republic Elite Force Entertainment Earth Exclusive ( llats ward x1, B'arm Apma x1, Rav Bralor x1 and Omega Squad x4 )
Clone Attack on Coruscant ( Clone Commander x3, Clone Trooper x 12 )
The Hunt For Grievous ( Captain Frodo x1, Heavy Gunner Clone Trooper x2, Clone Trooper x6 )

EbayAuction4b.jpg

EbayAuction4a.jpg

5) MOTUC Beastman, Hordak, Merman and SDCC He-ro. (Sold as a lot): $130 shipped
Beastman and merman are openers because they are not in the condition as Hordak.

IMG_2054.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: HOT TOYS and SIDESHOW

Hi All, i will be adding more stuff soon.. A few of you i told i was going to shp on Saturday morning but i got called into work.. I will for sure, this coming Monday (9/14)

Thanks

Re: FS: HOT TOYS and SIDESHOW

Just shipped out today, except for 1 person whom i'm awaiting their shipping address. I have been without my car. I added tracking to all that paid me already. I will send each of you a pm with the tracking information.

Re: FS: HT, Sideshow, Star Wars, Disney Store Items & Misc

bump..........

MOD, can you please update the title and include MOTUC? thank you..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back