• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: HT Iron Man Mark III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JC

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm selling my Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III ...A few things first hand tho, I put a gloss on it that to me makes it look very nice...I don't have the Tony Stark head, but have both sets of hands and the stand....I don't have the original box, but I'll make sure it is very secure when shipped...

The figure was displayed on a shelf but is in very good condition, and all lights work...I'm asking for $120.00 shipped in the continental U.S..Sorry but I'm only accepting money order as payment and all sales are final...If any uncertainty I have a few transactions I have done using money order so you can look at my feedback as well..

So any questions or interest don't hesitate to ask or PM me...Here's a couple pics...Thanks for looking guys :)

IMG_1583.jpg

IMG_1586.jpg

Last edited:
Sold!...Thanks for everyone's interest :D...Can a mod please close this for me?...thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back