• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fs:HT GR CUSTOM JOHNNY CAGE LOOSE, 1/6 CUSTOM DEADPOOL,DID ENHANCED ver.STAND

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CeeemOr

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everyone!All items include shipping for US ONLY but i'm willing to ship international as long as buyer pays for the extra shipping and PAYPAL fees.I accept PAYPAL as well as Check and Money Order.All items are new unless stated otherwise.Now onto the items:

Hot Toys Ghost Rider CUSTOM JOHNNY CAGE in MINT condition.Everything on this figure is from the Ghost Rider set.The head sculpt has the eyes painted blue to match Nick Cage's eyes in the film.The body has tight joints and there is no wear and tear on the outfit.He also comes with the special shotgun and display stand as well as the instructions.The box and packaging is not included,SORRY!Asking price is $170.00 with shipping US only! :)

1/6 CUSTOM DEADPOOL in MINT condition.This figure has a Medicom muscle body and the head sculpt is from GreyDeth(i think that's who made this:dunno)The outfit and harness are custom made by me as well as the katana's.Also,the small emblems that are through out the figure are made by me.He comes with everything pictured as well as a Custom display stand with decals from Evilface(DA BEST!:yess:).All his weaponry is attachable and the paintwork is done by me.I REALLY HATE to get rid of this guy but i'm gettin out of collecting Marvel and he doesn't fit in my current collection.If you need to see more you can go here: https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98217 .I'm only having this guy up for sale for a couple of days and that's it.:wink1:Asking price is $350.00 with shipping WORLDWIDE(not include PAYPAL fees,SORRY)!
SDCC 2011 EXCLUSIVE MARVEL MINI-MIGHT MUGGS AVENGER SET in MINT/NEW condition.This set is BRAND NEW and has never been on display.THe set was offered at the San Diego Comic Con and it includes HULK,THOR,GIANT MAN,IRONMAN & CAPT.AMERICA .Giant Man is about the size of the regular MUGGS and the rest are half the size.Asking price is $60.00 w/shipping in US only!SOLD
DID TABLE(DISPLAY) STAND ENHANCED VERSION in NM/MINT condition.This stand set i had opened the package to check the rod for any damage.THis comes in a blister pack which i still have and will include.I was originally going to use for my Hot Toys Spidey but decided to go a different route.Asking price is $8.00 w/shipping in US ONLY!:)

Prices are negotiable so i'm open to offers!If you're interested drop me a PM and i'll get back to you ASAP!THANX and HAVE A GOOD DAY!:wink1:

Last edited:
Re: Fs:1/6 CUSTOM DEADPOOL,DID ENHANCED ver. DISPLAY STAND $8.00

Here are some more PICS for Deadpool and the DID display stand too.ENJOY!:wink1:

Back