• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: HT DCD DXO2 Dark Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DETJOHNKIMBLE

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I've got a DCD Hot Toys DX02 Dark Knight COMPLETE (with brown shipper) to sell as it really doesn't fit my collection and I need some cash quickly to fund some art prints I spent way too much on.

$450 (price lowered AGAIN) shipped to AU, USA, CA, UK, PayPal only (gift or you can pay the fees plees) (I know I spelled that incorrectly it just sounded more fun). Anywhere else apart from these countries please contact me first. Shipping is tracked with insurance.

It has no leaking whatsoever, and it hasn't been displayed by me. I bought it off of another SF member and it's sat in my closet since then, only checked once.

The figure is mint as far as I can see, with the only thing worth mentioning being a slightly floppy front handle on the sticky bomb gun (I don't know if this is common, but thought it would be worth mentioning.

Can provide pictures on request, will put some up soon otherwise.

EDIT: I also have a Mech Test Tony Stark for $350 shipped to the same regions, or a better deal if you're in the AU). This guy is BRAND NEW, never even opened at all (the plastic seal/s on the box is/are still intact). I don't have the brown mailing shipper but I bought it brand new from an Australian reseller and it's been sitting there ever since.

I might be open to offers but no lowballing please.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back