• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: HT Batpod/TDK Figures, SS Speeder Bike/Scout PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrice73

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've decided to part with what has been several centerpieces of my collection due to an emergency that has come up. With the old feedback plus the new feedback I have done a lot of transactions with totally positive feedback and I thank all you for helping me out with that.

First up is Hot Toys 1/6 Batpod. You all know what it is. It's been on display on one of my shelves since I got it. It's in pristine condition but the lights do not work. I've tried several sets of batteries but none have worked. I think there was a short in one of the wires. I'm not sure and have never investigated because I did not want to break it. Hot Toys shipping box, main box, manual, and extra cape are included. The prices for this have been ridiculous but with the lights on mine screwed up, I'm going to let this go for $400.00 plus $30.00 shipping. SOLD

Also--1/6 scale Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker, has been on display but box, accessories are all there and in great condition. $130.00 shipped. SOLD

1/6 scale Hot Toys V1 Joker, great condition, box in great condition, all accessories are there. Great for customs. $75.00 shipped. SOLD

1/6 scale Hot Toys MMS TDK New Suit Batman, once again was displayed, great condition, all accessories there. $200.00 shipped. SOLD

Next, is SIDESHOW'S Premium Format 1/4 scale Star Wars ROTJ Speeder Bike with Biker Scout #1336/1500 purchased when it first came out and it has been in storage since. It was inspected but never taken out of the box. $400.00 shipped. SOLD

Please US buyers only. Thanks again. And more stuff to follow...

Last edited:
Re: FOR SALE: Master Replicas Studio Scale Millennium Falcon #628/1500

Just curious, where are you located?

Outside St. Louis, MO.

Wow, I am just south of you guys. I make runs to Stl all the time. If you sell it to someone down here in the boot, lmk and I can carry it for someone.

I am from StL too lol.

do u collect HT preds?

Actually I don't. I do have the blue Alien Warrior from HT. And what a piece of junk that is.

May the Bump be with you.

Actually I don't. I do have the blue Alien Warrior from HT. And what a piece of junk that is.

That piece is indeed a junk. But not with HT Predator :)

The bump be with you, always.

Bumping again. And again.

Last edited:

Wow, I thought I was about the only one here from MO.

No, dude. There are a couple people here from MO.

And again too.

And bumping again too.

Re: FS: Master Replicas Millennium Falcon, Project BM Kaneda/Bike, HT Power Loader, E

Bumped for all the new stuff.

Re: FS: Master Replicas Millennium Falcon, Project BM Kaneda/Bike, HT Power Loader, E

Akira bike with Kaneda set and TDK DX02 Bats are pending for sale then they will be sold. Just waiting on payments.

Last edited:

Hot Toys Power Loader and Ripley with Alien is back up. Buyer had to drop out. Come on guys. It's a helluva deal.

If the Kaneda & Bike falls through PM me, looking for this!

Back