• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys War Machine & Swat Jim Gordon (2012 Toy Fair Exclusive) *UK Seller*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tommyh84

Super Freak
Reaction score
Decided to let this guy go, he's in mint condition (no problem with the patch on the arm) and has only ever been in two poses inside a detolf. Great headsculpt on this and if Hot Toys never do another Jim Gordon I'll probably regret this sale but C'est la vie
Asking for £225 shipped in the UK :)

Also decided to let go my Hot Toys War Machine, not had this guy long, got him from another freak before Christmas but needs must and all that, all the lights work, all accessories are accounted for
Asking £160 shipped in the UK :)

Payment to be made via Paypal Gift or you pay the fees :)

Last edited:
Re: FS: Hot Toys War Machine & Swat Jim Gordon (2012 Toy Fair Exclusive) *UK Seller*

Bump

War Machine added :)

Re: FS: Hot Toys War Machine & Swat Jim Gordon (2012 Toy Fair Exclusive) *UK Seller*

Bump before I put these on ebay tomorrow :)

No interest here? :(

Bump

Price lowered on Jim Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back