• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys Terminator 1 T-800 gear set! New! Clothing, guns, hands, and stand!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JediMike71

GEAUX SAINTS!
Reaction score
I need money bad so I have to part with one of my favorite figures! It is a custom 1/6 scale figure of John Marston from the great video game, "Red Dead Redemption"! It comes with a custom head sculpt, and removable cowboy hat from "sunohc" on this board! I painted the sculpt and the hat, and I think it came out great! The head sculpt and the hat were in a very limited run here on the board a while back. Sunohc no longer makes them! The figure is a Hot Toys True Type Narrow Shoulder figure with painted black gloves. He comes from my "smoke-free" home and has been displayed indoors in my collection room away from the sunlight. *** AS OF 01/15/12 I AM KEEPING THE CUSTOM HEAD AND COWBOY HAT MADE BY sunohc, and the HT TT body. ***

It also has hand-made real leather gear from "Stevostoys"! The gun belt, pistol holster, ammunition chest bandolier, special back rifle holster all made by Steve! He also made a great solid metal repeater rifle, "LeMat" pistol, and Bowie knife, with a special knife holder for it on the gun belt! Awesome work! I am also throwing in a plastic repeater rifle. *** THE OUTFIT AND WEAPONS ARE NOW SOLD TO ProgMatinee as of 01/15/12! ***

The brown cowboy boots have removable plastic spurs, and there is also a Hot Toys figure stand included with custom John Marston name tag decal and Red Dead Redemption game title decal on the stand from "Evilface" here on the board too! *** SOLD TO ProgMatinee as of 01/15/12. ***

Check out the pictures! *** THE OUTFIT, WEAPONS, AND BELTS AND HOLSTERS ARE ALL NOW SOLD TO ProgMatinee as of 01/15/12! ***

DSC07797.jpg

DSC07795.jpg

Stevostoys custom hand-made leather back holster for John's rifle, and gun belt with pistol holster holding the LeMat pistol. *** SOLD TO ProgMatinee as of 01/15/12! ***

DSC07783.jpg

Evilface's custom name tag decal, and game title decal on the Hot Toys figure stand. *** SOLD TO ProgMatinee as of 01/15/12! ***

DSC07763.jpg

DSC07756.jpg

DSC07755.jpg

DSC07754.jpg

DSC07753.jpg

DSC07789.jpg

The three solid metal weapons custom-made by Stevostoys...

A repeater rifle, LeMat pistol, and a Bowie knife. *** SOLD TO ProgMatinee as of 01/15/12! ***

DSC07807.jpg

Please help me out here guys! I wanted to sell it since I REALLY want to go to the Wizard World Comic Con in New Orleans on January 28, and 29. I want to meet Michael Biehn (Cpl. Hicks from ALIENS), William Shatner, and Stan Lee there, and get their autographs.

Thanks for looking and please send me a PM with any questions that you have for me.[/B]

Last edited:
F.S.: John Marston-Red Dead Redemption-sunohc, Stevostoys, Evilface! HT T1 T800 set

Okay, time to sweeten the deal, so to speak! I am adding in a Marx company plastic horse with John Marston. I got this great horse from toylion here on the board a while back. It comes with a saddle, stirrups, and head piece/bridle on the horse's head. The saddle did not come with reins when I got it. But I've rigged a black thick string as reins for the time being. It is a great looking black horse, with white at the bottom of the four legs, and a white patch on its nose. Here's some pictures of the horse, and pictures with John Marston sitting on it in the saddle. *** THE HORSE HAS NOW BEEN TRADED TO CAZAFANTASMA AS OF 01/10/12! ***

DSC07734.jpg

DSC07739.jpg

DSC07741.jpg

DSC07740.jpg

DSC07744.jpg

THE HORSE HAS NOW BEEN TRADED TO CAZAFANTASMA AS OF 01/10/12. It was made sometime in the 1950s or 1960 by the Marx toy company. It is hard hollow plastic, and will hold the weight of a 1/6 scale figure.

The John Marston figure sitting on the figure. I think it looks great!

DSC07844.jpg

DSC07824.jpg

DSC07815.jpg

DSC07810.jpg

I am also adding a set of the Hot Toys Terminator movie aka "T1" - T800 clothing and gear set. Everything is in NEW UNUSED condition. I got all of the parts off of eBay, in new condition. I was wanting to build him up piece by piece, but I need to sell this stuff too. I am asking for $100.00 shipped inside the U.S.A. for it. Or, I am willing to sell it part by part for people that need certain parts. The set includes:

DSC07903.jpg

1.) T1 T-800 "punk" gray jacket with chain on one shoulder - $25.00 shipped inside the U.S.A.
2.) T1 T-800 black tank top shirt with crazy designs on it - $15.00 shipped inside the U.S.A.
3.) T1 T-800 dark brown pants - $15.00 shipped inside the U.S.A.
4.) T1 T-800 "battle damaged" right arm for the table surgery scene - $10.00 shipped inside the U.S.A.
5.) T1 T-800 table surgery tools set - $15.00 shipped inside the U.S.A.
6.) T1 T-800 black Uzi machine gun - $15.00 shipped inside the U.S.A.
7.) T1 T-800 silver Colt .45 pistol with "laser sighting" - $15.00 shipped inside the U.S.A.
8.) T1 T-800 set of three pairs of fingerless gloved hands - $21.00 shipped inside the U.S.A. for all 3 pairs of hands. Or $7.00 shipped inside the U.S.A. for each pair, if you need a certain pair of hands, and not all 3 pairs. The gun holding pair, the relaxed hands pair, or the fists pair of hands.
9.) T1 T-800 black Hot Toys Terminator figure stand - $12.00 shipped inside the U.S.A.

The only pieces missing are the head sculpt(s), the T-800 Hot Toys muscle body, shotgun, and the black boots. Get those parts, or if you already have them, and need what I have here, then your T1 T-800 will be complete! I would prefer to sell this lot as a set. But if anyone needs certain parts from it, please send me a PM about what you need from the list.

Oh yeah....my first 2012 thread....BUMP!

Last edited:
Re: FS: John Marston-Red Dead Redemption 1/6 sunohc, Stevostoys, Evilface! HT T800 ge

My early Tuesday morning BUMP...to the TOP! :wave

Someone has got to want this great John Marston custom figure and/or the horse!

What about the T1 T-800 Hot Toys gear set! Get everything except the head sculpts, body and boots folks! It's a great deal for what I'm asking for it as a set, or for individual parts! :)

Please take a look! I gotta meet Michael Biehn at the convention! I've been a huge fan of his since seeing The Terminator in 1984 when I was 13 years old! Then, ALIENS in 1986! Awesome! :yess:

Re: FS: John Marston-Red Dead Redemption 1/6 sunohc, Stevostoys, Evilface! HT T800 ge

Early Wednesday morning...BUMP to the TOP! :wave

Thursday BuMP!

Everything is still available. Please help me out here if you can.

Thanks! :wave

Anyone...anyone?

This John Marston figure is really GREAT! Believe me, if I didn't need the money from selling it, I wouldn't.

Also, I have most of the gear for the Hot Toys first Terminator T-800. All you would need would be the head sculpt, boots and body, and the shotgun, to have a complete loose figure.

Early Saturday morning...BUMP! :wave

Early Sunday morning....N.F.L. playoff weekend....BUMP!

It's all still available folks! :wave

I will leave it on here for another week or so...then try it out on eBay.

Please send me a PM if you're interested in anything. I'd rather sell it on here first. :)

By the way, I only accept Paypal. I know it's the most popular payment method and all of that. I just wanted to be sure everyone knew that it's my preferred method of payment.

Early Monday morning BUMP!

A new week, and a new chance to get these great items everyone! :wave

Please don't hesitate to send me a PM.

Thanks! :)

My early Tuesday morning BUMP!

The horse has now been traded as of today! :wave

The John Marston figure, and the entire Terminator T-800 gear set are still available! Only a little longer on here before I put them up on eBay folks!

Wednesday BUMP! :wave

The John Marston figure, and all of Terminator Hot Toys T800 gear is still available. If I don't get any offers, I will have to put all of this on eBay soon. I'm thinking by Friday this week at the latest.

I just wanted to offer it to fellow board members here first before going to eBay with it.

I was hoping to get at least one response here. Nothing? :dunno Anyone? I am very suprised that no one is interested in the custom John Marston with work on it from three very talented artists from this board. I will have to put the Marston figure, and T-800 outfit set on eBay tomorrow to move this stuff out.

I want to go into the Wizard World Comic Con with a little money. At least enough for some autographs from the stars I like.

Last chance guys. Please send me a PM tonight if you're interested in anything. :wave

Last edited:

My thanks to CAZAFANTASMA for the trade for the horse! :wave

Thank you Sal! Now my custom Doc Brown figure will have the white radiation suit I've always wanted for him. :)

Okay....now I've got a board member interested in a few Terminator items. I'll keep this thread up a little longer today.

Last edited:

I have the Marston head already and would possibly be interested in buying some of the parts if you parted it out....

Great! Please send me a PM with the parts you're interested in. Let's talk. Thanks! :wave

I just sent you a PM ProgMatinee. PM me back when you can. Thanks again for your interest, and I hope we can work something out.

Last edited:

My early Saturday morning....(yawn!)....BUMP!

I've got some interest now in the John Marston outfit/gear, and some Terminator parts.

My New Orleans Saints are playing the San Francisco 49ers today in S.F.! Geaux (G0) Saints! :yess:

The Saints lost, but had a GREAT season!

Here's a list of what is pending sale as of today:

1.) John Marston outfit
2.) John Marston leather belt, pistol holster, back rifle holster, ammunition bandolier
3.) John Martson LeMat pistol, repeater rifle, plastic repeater rifle, and Bowie knife
4.) John Marston HT figure stand with custom decals from Evilface

Last edited:

Sunday BUMP!

Here is what is now sold to ProgMatinee as of today:

1.) John Marston outfit with boots and spurs.
2.) John Marston leather parts from Stevostoys: gun belt with holster, and knife holder. Ammunition bandolier. Special back rifle holster.
3.) John Marston solid metal weapons. The LeMat pistol, Bowie knife, repeater rifle. Plastic repeater rifle.
4.) John Marston HT figure stand with custom decals from Evilface.

Thanks again Eric!

Traded to CAZAFANTASMA:
1.) The black 1/6 scale horse

Thanks again Sal!

I still have the Terminator T-800 set of items still available! Make me an offer for all of it, or what parts you need. Thanks again!

I have decided to keep the custom John Marston head sculpt and cowboy hat from sunohc. I am also keeping the John Marston HT TT body. So now all of the John Marston items are sold other than the body, head and hat that I am now keeping.

Monday BUMP!

All of the Hot Toys first Terminator movie T-800 "Club Noir" accessories are still available! Here again is what I have:

1.) T-800 khaki brown cargo pants
2.) T-800 gray "punk" jacket with shoulder chain
3.) T-800 three pairs of fingerless black gloved hands
4.) T-800 Hot Toys figure stand
5.) T-800 Uzi machine-gun
6.) T-800 silver Colt .45 "long slide" pistol with laser sighting
7.) T-800 "battle-damaged" right arm
8.) T-800 arm surgery tool set
9.) T-800 black "punk" tank top t-shirt

I listed the prices as a lot, or parted out in my first post about these parts. Send me a PM, if you want all of it, or whatever part(s) you need. Thanks! :wave

The T800 brown cargo pants are now sold to Buttmunch! Thanks again Brant for buying from me! :wave

I have decided to close this thread. I want to keep the rest of the T800 parts I have to eventually build up the figure part by part.

I have sold everything from my custom John Marston that I wanted to sell after I decided to keep the head sculpt, cowboy hat and body. I'll rebuild that figure again someday too.

Thanks again to CAZAFANTASMA, Buttmunch, and ProgMatinee for their help in buying from me!

Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans here I come! :yess:

Mods please close this thread for me. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back