• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys Predator & Alan Dutch Schaefer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Voorhees27

Super Freak
Reaction score
MMS90 Predator 1 (1987) $380. Barely ever posed and complete, like new.

MMS72 Predator 1 Major Alan (Dutch) Schaefer SOLD. Again barely ever posed and like new.

Both figures are complete, mint and come with their mint boxes too.

Shipping is extra but exact. Items will be shipped with tracking and insurance.

I only accept Payal. You pay the 3% fee or send payment as a "Gift"

PM me with any question or offers.

Last edited:
Goodluck with your sales m8 :)

Thanks! :peace

Are my prices too high? I thought these would be gone by now. :dunno

If anyones interested i'm looking to use the funds to buy the Sideshow 1:1 Iron Man BD bust. These are worth $700 and so is the bust, its a fair trade. I'd also be interested in the updated Clean Mark III bust too.

Or just let me know what Sideshow busts you have.

Thanks! :peace

Are my prices too high? I thought these would be gone by now.

If anyones interested i'm looking to use the funds to buy the Sideshow 1:1 Iron Man BD bust. These are worth $700 and so is the bust, its a fair trade. I'd also be interested in the updated Clean Mark III bust too.

Or just let me know what Sideshow busts you have.

You're going to have to ask EVILFACE. :lecture

Wow. The time has come to let these boys go. Good luck with the sale! I think your prices are right on the money.

I'm very close to just keeping it ......................... I never did very well with regret for being stupid. The price is a damn good deal imo. The problem is Canada Post is going on strike so using DHL, UPS or Fedex means almost triple for shipping. Bad timing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back