• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys Predator & Alan Dutch Schaefer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like you said Voorhees27 shipping from canada to the US would be brutal!, i mean here in the US it is brutal enough. That might be why it is still sitting, i have a exclusive P1 and a dutch that i feel are great deals and no takers?.

A few on evilbay recently are going for over $500 for a regular predator 1?, and saw a Dutch go for $420.00 and a loose Dutch go for $395.00?. I might just put mine up on evilbay if i get no takers in the next week or so! might be a good idea for you as well or at least another option if you want to sell it. Good luck with your sale!!!

As you said, might not be a bad idea to just keep it at this price... The timing must be bad for this to have not already sold, really.

Yeah its still odd but whatayagonnado. My bigger concern is ef'n Canada Post striking tonight. Shipping to the States ain't that bad but its the 3 stooges (DHL, UPS, Fedex) that make me sick with their rates.

Like you said Voorhees27 shipping from canada to the US would be brutal!, i mean here in the US it is brutal enough. That might be why it is still sitting, i have a exclusive P1 and a dutch that i feel are great deals and no takers?.

A few on evilbay recently are going for over $500 for a regular predator 1?, and saw a Dutch go for $420.00 and a loose Dutch go for $395.00?. I might just put mine up on evilbay if i get no takers in the next week or so! might be a good idea for you as well or at least another option if you want to sell it. Good luck with your sale!!!

Good advice, thank you. I just find on Ebay you find shady buyers that take advantage of the seller. Try pulling partial refund BS and what not.

I'm no angel when it comes to trying to grab the best deal but c'mon! Trying to sell an easy $500 item for $380 and it not selling is strange. I'm sure it'll sell by the weekend for around $400 shipped and hopefully by then Canada Post comes to terms.

Even though you have this at a good price you can still find great deals on ebay. I just recently picked up both the P1 and Dutch for $575. I have been on the hunt for them both for a couple of months but just can't pay $400+ for any one figure.

This will sell I'm sure if not put it on ebay. I just hate all the fees they charge.

Can a mod please close this thread? I've decided to pull the Predator until I know forsure the strike is over. I don't expect members here to pay even half the outrageous (alternate) rates to the States.

If or when the strike is over i'll re-post the Predator for sale at that time. As of right now its no longer available.

Thx.

Can a mod please close this thread? I've decided to pull the Predator until I know forsure the strike is over. I don't expect members here to pay even half the outrageous (alternate) rates to the States.

If or when the strike is over i'll re-post the Predator for sale at that time. As of right now its no longer available.

Thx.

The postal strike will not be nation wide, not immediately anyways. It will hit Manitoba first and could take several days (or weeks) to hit Alberta. In the meantime, a deal may be made which could prevent the strike from even effecting the postal service in your area. I understand there is some risk, but I just wanted you to know the facts if you indeed "Need the money urgently".

Hope all is well bro :wave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back