• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys Mark VII + Joker sculpt by steven.giunta and maybe some more (EU sale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stricky345

Freaked Out
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey there,

I'm currently in dire need of money since I need to move soon and am finally able to do what I love, so I heavy-heartedly have to let some of my collection go.

Up for sale here is the following:

Hot Toys Mark VII: Has just been on display in a cabinet and the lights were just shortly turned on to make sure they work. Comes complete with the original box but without the brown shipper.
Price is 370$ or best offer (I live in Germany so I would ship it for free for this price, shipping withing Europe is for free too, of course)

Custom Joker head-sculpt by steven.giunta:
Comes with partially rooted hair, the rest is sculpted hair
180$ or best offer (we can talk about shipping discounts too here).

Would also like to trade for a HT The Wolverine.

Thank you for your interest, and let me know if you have any questions!

I'd also consider to let my Dark Knight Catwoman and Mandarin go for the right offer... Also I have a HT big chap Alien, the DX01 Joker and the first HT P1 Predator which I would consider letting go, but just for a very, very good offer as I cling to these pieces. And if that's your thing, I also got some Stargate props for sale.

Attachments

• Foto 1(11).JPG
    Foto 1(11).JPG
    126.6 KB · Views: 686
  • Foto 2(10).JPG
    Foto 2(10).JPG
    118.9 KB · Views: 683
Last edited:
Back