• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark II Armor Unleashed EX version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS: LOTS of Iron Man, Terminator, Batman, Joker and Harley Quinn

Did you think to check in post #1 where all the IM figures are?

I seen it. I thought he was talking about new items. I really wanted the Mark 3 but I can't buy it till Jan 1 . Close to everything below needs to be paid Nov and December.

Re: FS: LOTS of Iron Man, Spider-man, Terminator, Batman, Joker and Harley Quinn

payment sent :)

Re: FS: LOTS of Iron Man, Spider-man, Terminator, Batman, Joker and Harley Quinn

Sorry guys...storm threw a wrench into my plans. I'm trying my best to get the items out tomorrow.

008.jpg

Re: FS: Iminime Commissioner Gordon, Iron Man, Spider-man, Batman, Joker and Harley Q

I'm pretty certain all you have in your collection now is TDK crap.

Ski :D

Re: FS: Iminime Commissioner Gordon, Iron Man, Spider-man, Batman, Joker and Harley Q

I'm pretty certain all you have in your collection now is TDK crap.

Ski :D

LOL...I also have an Iron Man, Reeve Superman, a couple Spider-man and a headless Tom Jane Punisher :monkey3

:rotfl

Back