• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys ED-209 (Original); Apexplorers: T-Rex & Adam & Lego Final Duel II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galactiboy

OT Preferist
Reaction score
FS: Hot Toys ED-209 (Original); Apexplorers: T-Rex & Adam & Lego Final Duel II

Got a few items up for sale... I don't have current pics for everything, but I can get them later today or if you have any specific requests I'll try to accomodate. Shipping is included if in the US, it will be a bit more (usually $20-$30) if shipping outside.

PM me if you have interest in any of these :duff

See pics in post #2

Hot Toys:
ED 209 Original Edition MMS12 $530 Shipped*!!!
ED is a tough one to let go, but still one of the best from HT. He's in overall great condition and has been displayed in my collection for years. There are no broken or damaged pieces, but ED does have the drying out of the dome which seems to happen to all of them. However, the cracking is very minor by comparison and has not worsened in at least the last 3 or so years; so I believe it is stable. I've already disassembled him for shipping and nothing broke then either, so ED will arrive intact.
Packaging is in very nice overall condition; some shelf wear and a dented back corner, but nothing major for a box this big.
*Due to ED's size I'd prefer to keep this sale in the US, but if you want him shipped internationally it will be an additional $50*

Apexplorers: T-Rex- Regular Orange $190 Shipped!!!
Figure has been displayed, but is in perfect condition with all original packaging. No cracks to the rubber arms or damage to the figure. His legs are a little loose, but that was how he came and due to the incredibly heavy torso.

Apexplorers Vinyl Adam Ape- Regular Red $50 Shipped!!!
Figure has been displayed, but is in perfect condition. Box has some wear, but would still display well. Comes with the small Winson Ma Ape (not pictured) and the certificate of authenticity.

Lego
Final Duel II: $12 Shipped!!!
Set is complete with instructions... but no box. A fun one from the still yellow skinned-days.

SOLD ITEMS:
Custom Deckard
Betomatalia Ash Head
HT Wolverine body
Apexplorers Jungle
Mondo- Iron Giant
Mondo- TCM

Last edited:
Re: FS: 1/6 Deckard, Batty, Iron-Man Secret Project & Thor

cp.jpg

cq.jpg

cv.jpg

cw.jpg

junglec.jpg

$T2eC16FHJGQE9noMZKC!BQF1K0iNG!~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqR,!oIF!FDTu0uUBQVpz73q)w~~60_3.JPG

Last edited:

Damn I could use that IM SP :gah:

Do you offer an don't pay for a year event?

:lol

Let me think on it :lol I'm open to offers as well :duff

Iron Man is sold... no payment plan was needed :lol

Sorry man...

Updated with some pics of Batty, Thor's box and Deckard:

Re: FS: 1/6 Custom Deckard (Android Hunter w/modded Indy Head) & Bros Prod Batty

Thor is sold :duff

Re: FS: 1/6 Custom Deckard (Android Hunter w/modded Indy Head) & Alfrex Zatoichi

Batty sold, price drop on Deckard and added an Alfrex Zatoichi figure. I'll add pics of Zatoichi later today.

And remember, open to offers :duff

Re: FS: 1/6 Custom Deckard, Apexplores (Adam, Jungle, T-Rex), Mondo: Iron Giant & TCM

Added new stuff and price drop on Deckard :duff

Re: FS:1/6 Custom Deckard, Apexplorers (Adam, Jungle, T-Rex), Mondo: Iron Giant & TCM

Deckard is pending!!!

Last edited:
Re: FS: 1/6 Apexplorers (Jungle, T-Rex), HT Wolverine Body, Mondo Iron Giant & TCM!

Deckard is sold!!! :panic:

Added a HT Wolverine body... pics coming later :duff

Re: FS: 1/6 Apexplorers (Jungle, T-Rex), HT Wolverine Body, Mondo Iron Giant & TCM!

Added pics of the HT Wolverine Body :duff

Added updated pictures of Jungle and T-Rex... also turns out a piece is missing from Jungle so I lowered the price a bit.

Re: FS: Apexplorers: Jungle, T-Rex; Wolverine Body, Beto/Elvis Ash, Mondo Iron Giant,

Added a Betomatlia Ash head painted by Elvis1976! The pic I have is a bit crummy; so I'll add better ones later tonight :duff

Back