• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS:Hot Toys DX09 Batman Keaton Head...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klocket

Super Freak
Reaction score
I had planned to make it battle damaged but i would probably never display him that way anyway so i put it on the back-burner and it's been that way for about 5 Months...

PERS is in excellent working condition.

What you see in the pics is what you get, the headsculpt, stern faceplate and backplate.

Looking For $45 DLVD O.B.O

100_9802.jpg

100_9790.jpg

100_9797.jpg

100_9799.jpg

100_9800.jpg

Thanks For Looking!
M.

Hi. I'm new in this forum and I'd like to know if the Michael Keaton's head sculpt with PERS in "excellent working condition" is still available... what about the price? Thanks a lot.

Have a nice day!

I had planned to make it battle damaged but i would probably never display him that way anyway so i put it on the back-burner and it's been that way for about 5 Months...

PERS is in excellent working condition.

What you see in the pics is what you get, the headsculpt, stern faceplate and backplate.

Looking For $45 DLVD O.B.O

100_9802.jpg

100_9790.jpg

100_9797.jpg

100_9799.jpg

100_9800.jpg

Thanks For Looking!
M.

Back