• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS- Hot Toys Daredevil - Hot Toys Origins Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FS- CUSTOMIZED Loose AoU Captain America figure- 185.00

Do you have pictures of the customized Cap? I always wondered what the AoU suit looked with the improved CW body.

Do you have pictures of the customized Cap? I always wondered what the AoU suit looked with the improved CW body.

I posted pics on the first page. To be honest it might not be worth it. Too much work to get it right. The body of the CV Cap is actually the same as the AoU one. The only difference is the chest piece that they put over the body. The CV is alot thicker. I actually had to cut some of the back because of the magnet piece on the strap. It was sticking out too much.

I posted pics on the first page. To be honest it might not be worth it. Too much work to get it right. The body of the CV Cap is actually the same as the AoU one. The only difference is the chest piece that they put over the body. The CV is alot thicker. I actually had to cut some of the back because of the magnet piece on the strap. It was sticking out too much.

I see. Did you mod the CW arms to include the magnets for the shield? It looks mucch better. Which part of Cali?

Re: FS- 1:6 Custom Marvel Now 2016 Comic Book Daredevil

Hey i live in bc vancouver canada-how much for the terminator pistol paid via gift?

Re: FS- 1:6 Custom Marvel Now 2016 Comic Book Daredevil

Daredevil looks awesome! Super tempted.

I raised the price to 250.00 because I'm including the holsters with sticks. I just ordered a set from Gustavo Ponce. I should have them in a coule of weeks. It takes a while coming from Mexico.

If you buy the figure I will send you the holsters as soon as I get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back