• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS- Hot Toys Daredevil - Hot Toys Origins Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FS- Custom 1/6 Punisher and Crossbones (Comic Book Versions), TTM-20 body

That punisher is amazing!!

Re: FS- Custom Superhero Heads, SS Batman Parts, Other parts

Could you send me a picture of the new punisher belt? will the buyer get both belts?

Re: FS- Custom 1/6 Punisher and Crossbones (Comic Book Versions), TTM-20 body

Punisher is a work of art. Wish I could afford him.

Re: FS- Custom Jim Lee Batman and Superman - Tony Mei

Dang that Batman and Superman are sweet, wish I could swing the cost. Any interest in trading for Marvel figures?

Love those Superman and Batman figures. If I could swing for them right now, Inwould in a heart beat. Absolutely beautiful.

Dang that Batman and Superman are sweet, wish I could swing the cost. Any interest in trading for Marvel figures?

It depends what you have :)

Love those Superman and Batman figures. If I could swing for them right now, Inwould in a heart beat. Absolutely beautiful.

Thanks, they really are. I'm only selling them because I need funds to remake the 2 Marvel figures I sold last month (Punisher and Daredevil, before I decided to go all Marvel).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back