• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys Commissioner Gordan and Joker DX2.0 figures for sale.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

connicut

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi all,
I am selling my perfect condition Hot Toys Commissioner James Gordon and Hot Toys Joker DX 2.0 1/6th scale figures.
Just looking and wanted to see if there was any interest or any decent offers for these my collectibles...
Kept out of sunlight and dust, only been out of there boxes for a couple months or so, really amazing figures!
Don't want them to go to waste as I have no room for my collectibles anymore and I would like a real collector to get them.
Let me know if there is any interest and offers.
Cheers

I'm sure there interest but no prices just annoys people, in most cases. So they just won't bother. Post what you would hope to get and either stick to it or throw an "obo" after the price and see if that works. Just trying to help!

Observations:

You just became active on SSF last week after being gone for a year, and even then you were a rather new user. You also have no trading history or feedback score. Now you seem to be in a big hurry to sell these items. These are bad signals.

I'm sure there interest but no prices just annoys people, in most cases. So they just won't bother. Post what you would hope to get and either stick to it or throw an "obo" after the price and see if that works. Just trying to help!

It seems this is becoming more and more the norm. I've gotten to the point that I don't even take it seriously anymore. At least give a ballpark estimate.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Observations:

You just became active on SSF last week after being gone for a year, and even then you were a rather new user. You also have no trading history or feedback score. Now you seem to be in a big hurry to sell these items. These are bad signals.

Wow, that is quite a harsh assumption to make...
I am always active on One Sixth Republic on Facebook and love all things collectibles and 1/6th figures...
I am simply trying to sell the last bits of my 1/6th figure collection because I am getting more into my statues and other collectible pieces.
If your not interested and haven't anything nice or productive to say rather than lander me, someone you don't know, please keep your opinions to your self, I just don't want these to go to waste...
I can give you my personal facebook details and ebay account info if you want applicable feedback etc

In terms of prices, I don't want to rip any one off and have never had any knowledge of the second hand market, so if you could shed some light it'd be much appreciated!

I brought both brand new, think I paid around £300 for Gordan and about the same, maybe a bit less for the Joker. But I will listen to any (realistic) offers, not under any illusion I will make my money back!
Cheers

Last edited:
Wow, that is quite a harsh assumption to make...
I am always active on One Sixth Republic on Facebook and love all things collectibles and 1/6th figures...
I am simply trying to sell the last bits of my 1/6th figure collection because I am getting more into my statues and other collectible pieces.
If your not interested and haven't anything nice or productive to say rather than lander me, someone you don't know, please keep your opinions to your self, I just don't want these to go to waste...
I can give you my personal facebook details and ebay account info if you want applicable feedback etc

In terms of prices, I don't want to rip any one off and have never had any knowledge of the second hand market, so if you could shed some light it'd be much appreciated!

I brought both brand new, think I paid around £300 for Gordan and about the same, maybe a bit less for the Joker. But I will listen to any (realistic) offers, not under any illusion I will make my money back!
Cheers

He was just stating that these are BAD SIGNALS from a buyers perspective, which they are.

Check Ebay's completed listing section. That will help get ballpark sales numbers.

Would around £200 each be unreasonable?
As I said, I am open to offers...
Both practically brand new, complete and will re package in original boxes and packaging as when I received them.
Cheers

no one interested in these figures?
If not I will put them on ebay and post the links here if people are afraid I will rip them off... Shame though.
bump...

Back