• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Hot Toys BvS Superman EX, Jor-El, Zod

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zechs1125

Super Freak
Reaction score
d39ae0e2bdc040e225c7b56f44b0b031.jpg
2e6a86485ce54e4f718f5b5a1825c7b0.jpg
e6856550e65ef1905ac46176aef69bd6.jpg

8916abeefffa3d5f6b4484d232a061c0.jpg
b018a8851ab95778129a5e430e671bc5.jpg

For sale
Hot Toys MMS 343 Batman V Superman Superman Exclusive
$225 Shipped USA

Hot Toys MMS 216 General Zod
$185 Shipped USA

Hot Toys MMS 201 Jor-El
$150 Shipped USA

Items were displayed shortly in a pet and smoke free home
Batteries were never used or installed on kryptonite
Comes with brown shippers except Zod

Price DOES NOT include paypal fees
Please add 3% total price

If outside the USA, please confirm shipping costs with me prior sale.

PM me if any questions or info on trading
Only looking for marvel hot toys if trades are involved

Looking specifically for the following...
Nick Fury (winter soldier)
Captain America(Golden Age)
Captain America(civil war battling version)
Black Widow (winter soldier)
Thor(Dark World)
Loki (Dark World)
Winter Soldier
Maria Hill

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I got a Winter Soldier for trade if ur interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, I sent you payment for Superman 9 days ago via Paypal and you haven't responded to my IMs or emails. Can you please respond and let me know when my item will ship out? I noticed on your profile you've been logging in since I've messaged you but haven't heard back from you.

This seems like a scam guys...price was too good to be true, he is logging in but ignoring everyone..

I tried to warn you guys (look at his feedback that I left him). I ran onto the same issue him last year. I got my refund from paypal. Mods were notified.

Why do people pull this crap? The buyer always ends up getting their money back through a claim anyway

I guess they are waiting for that one person who pays via gift and has zero recourse. I personally don't understand the mentality to scam people. Makes me angry though!

I tried to warn you guys (look at his feedback that I left him). I ran onto the same issue him last year. I got my refund from paypal. Mods were notified.

Thanks. I did see he had the one negative and honestly hoped it was an outlier and figured I was protected by Paypal (which I was and received my refund). Some people...

Back