• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Hot Toys BERZERKER PREDATOR and BLACK WIDOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Drizzle

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Y'all!
Just got a new job (finally! After 3 years of trying, yay!) and I've just decided to clean house a little. These prices are for the items shipped in the continental US by UPS (which I can do any evening after work, so you get it fast!) For overseas, I will need to use USPS, and can only do that on Saturday, it's the only day I'm not at work when they are open. Oh, and non-US sales will of course cost a bit extra shipping-wise

I don't have photos right now, but if you check up on me, feedback, etc- my stuff is always in excellent shape. If displayed, it has been in an airtight case in our lovely apartment in Durham, NC, City of Medicine. (and old Kevin Costner baseball movies) Non smoking home, and I'm pretty particular about quality. If you have definite interest and want a picture, ask- in the case of the 2 figures offered here, they *are* both in display cases right now, so they are hard to photograph. I only want to get them out of there is definite interest, because it is a hassle to free them from their protective prisons. These are the complete figures, all accessories in their retail packages in the same condition I got them in. (in this case, no dings or whatnot)

BERSERKER PREDATOR: SOLD!. Big and heavy, check ebay, I don't think you will get a lower price shipped, and he's getting harder to find. The quality is SUPER high- I have NEVER even put the Bio-Mask on him! (I liked his face too much, and I didn't want to dare hurt his paint job)

BLACK WIDOW: 125 SHIPPED SOLD! People that know me (go on look for threads, I'll wait) know I am picky about how figures are dressed, etc. My Black Widow has her cleavage displayed *perfectly*. If you want a real "titty-centric" looking BW (Hey, it is ScarJo after all) You will enjoy her. Hot Mama.

Please PM Me, I'll check in now and again each day!

Last edited:
Widow is awaiting payment, and Berzerker has not been definitely spoken for yet. Just a lil update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back