• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys AvP Wolf Predator Cleaner Kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mydnyghte

Freaked Out
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I've had this guy for a number of years now. He was displayed for just a few months in a class case, then was boxed up and put in storage for a much longer time.

SOLD Shipped in the US

International buyers please request a quote

PLEASE BE AWARE
He is apparently missing the corrosive liquid container, but it was never in the package. I don't know if this was added at a later date or what. Other than that, he is 100% complete. All accessories have been stored in the plastic bag in the photo.

The tab on one of his cases broke at one point and was repaired, and it can still be attached to his back.

The glue on his belt "buckle" let go I have no idea how long ago, though it can still be pushed back on and will remain in place.

And lastly, the tip of his spear broke off just a week ago:mad: While I was taking pictures for this thread nonetheless.......

I'm shipping from Asheville, North Carolina and can typically ship the day after payment. If you live reasonably close, I am willing to drive to avoid shipping. Time allowing however, we are coming up on Christmas.

Please contact me for any questions!

Last edited:
Back