• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys AvP 2.0 Predators, Classic Predator Ex, Snake Eyes V1, AvP Mask Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pmtz2005

Super Freak
Reaction score
Celtic, Ancient, and Scar have been proudly displayed. Classic Predator Ex has been in the box since I got him, just opened the box to check him out and put him back, same with the AvP mask set. I am original owner all received from Sideshow, except Scar I got him from a different retailer as Sideshow was sold out. All figures have no issues and are in great condition. I had to do a couple things to Celtic (read below) but he is fine. Prices include shipping. Shipping is in the U.S. only. Any questions please don't hesitate

Classic Predator Ex - SOLD (never displayed)

Celtic - SOLD (glued a dread that came off as well as a toe blade back on, both stayed perfect, glued his belt in the back where it was coming apart so it wouldn't come apart his loin cloth got caught in the glue so when I detached it part of the cloth stayed stuck to the belt, kind of like peeling a sticker. You will never see the loin cloth in that area as it is directly underneath the back of his belt, I bought a new loin cloth just never put it on so that will be sent with him as well. You can see it still in plastic on the base)

Scar - SOLD

Ancient - SOLD

AvP Predator Mask Set - $145 (never displayed)

DSC_0247_zpsg1k0rukz.jpg

DSC_0249_zps7lvqnfox.jpg

20160301_1455401_zpsjqdktref.jpg

20160301_1456011_zpswiuhezvy.jpg

20160301_1456251_zpsksvowjzh.jpg

20160301_1456321_zpsktczbn6b.jpg

20160301_1456551_zpsveb0nmao.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys AvP 2.0 Predators, Classic Predator Ex, Snake Eyes V1

Ancient found a new home...

Re: Hot Toys AvP 2.0 Predators, Classic Predator Ex, Snake Eyes V1

Is the classic still available

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Got any close ups of how it looks of where the loincloth got caught?

Back