• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys 1/6 Scale MMS 133 Ghost Rider with Hell Cycle Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrice73

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hate to let this go but I don't collect Marvel anymore and I've got way too much Batman/DC stuff coming in the next few months. Here's the Hot Toys Ghost Rider set with Hell Cycle. This was taken out of the box and assembled and has set on my shelf since I got it. No problems with paint or anything and figure and bike is just like they were when I popped them out of the box. All lights work and the leather on the figure has not ripped or gotten torn or anything from sitting on the bike. Pics below. I'm taking $250.00 shipped anywhere in the USA. Just PM me. I have perfect feedback on the forum with every transaction I've done and I ship by UPS quickly once payment is received. Thanks for looking. SOLD!!!

GR Pics on flickr--https://www.flickr.com/photos/8971629@N07/6259040419/in/set-72157627802756601/

Last edited:
Back