• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hobo Myers Mask and Costume & SS Horror Figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjk1000000

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm stuck in a tight spot where, long story short, I need a new motor for my car. So, I have to part ways with some of my favorite pieces. This is your chance to grab some AWESOME items at great prices with NO WAIT! Here are some pics and prices.

Custom Hobo Myers Costume

100_1011.jpg

Consists of Carhartt X02's, Flannel Lining, Wool Coat, and Camo Vest. The coveralls can be sold seperately for $80 Shipped. For sizing, I believe the X02's are 48 short, but I'm not sure. All of the other stuff is XL. If you're between 5'8" and 6'2", the entire costume should fit. I'm asking $200 for the entire getup.

Here are a few figures that I've collected over the years. Sadly, it's time for them to go. All of these include original packaging except for the 18" figures. Trust me, these are VERY fair prices!

NECA 18" Michael Myers (Repainted Head)- $40
NECA 18" Remake Jason Voorhees (Repainted Head, Mask, and Shirt)- $40
SideShow Collectibles Premium Format Jason Voorhees- $250
100_0914.jpg

100_0915.jpg

SideShow Collectibles 12" Original Leatherface- $125
100_0918.jpg

These prices include shipping in the US. I WILL ONLY accept PayPal. NO TRADES unless it's for other 1:1 Horror Items. I may be willing to negotiate, but please, NO LOWBALLS.

Thank you and feel free to PM me with any questions!
-Cody

Last edited:
BUMP. I'm sorry. Mods, you may delete the other thread as I consolidated both of my Classified Threads into this one.

Back