• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS HD-XA2 HD-DVD Player!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jye4ever

Broke and happy
Reaction score
If you're reading this you already know what this player is all about because you're already a home theater enthusiast like me.

You're here for this: Silicon Optix Reon HQV processing!

But just in case, here are the details:

From the Manufacturer

The HD-XA2 is our flagship HD DVD player and incorporates our latest technologies. With a chassis reinforced by solid brushed aluminum panels, the HD-XA2 uses advanced digital and analog video processing technology and includes 1080p with Deep Color support specified in HDMI 1.3a.

High definition playback delivers 720p/1080i/1080p resolution, up to six times the resolution of DVD. Using leading-edge efficient video compression standards makes it possible to experience the full potential of your HDTV.

Silicon Optix Reon HQV processing delivers full HD resolution and detail, and includes user-adjustable picture controls for both high definition and standard definition material.

HDMI with Deep Color, which represents the latest version of the multi-industry supported, all digital connection, provides signals with improved contrast and detail, and smoother transitions.

297 MHz/12 bit video DAC with 4x oversampling reproduces crystal clear, lifelike images when connecting to your HDTV via HD component output.

Advanced audio, including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS HD (core only), along with legacy formats including Dolby Digital and DTS, bring an increased sonic realism to movie soundtracks.

Backwards compatibility means you can enjoy your existing library of DVDs and CDs, and through the process of upconversion and output through HDMI, your movies are scaled to match the resolution of your HD display.

Now back to my own words.

I'm asking $200.00 Shipped!

This player is still considered by many Home Theater hobbyist to this day as one of the best High Definition players ever released.

It has the last Firmware Update that was released by Toshiba therefore it absolutely outputs 1080p/24!!!!!

I paid $1,000 for it and have enjoyed every second.

I no longer have the box or manual though.

It might be used, but it's clean and everything works including the remote control lights.

It's heavy, believe me when I say that this player screams quality!

It will be shipped very well packaged.

That's not all!

I will include 11 HD-DVD movies with the player!

They are:

Batman Begins

Beowulf (CGI)

Bourne Identity

Forbidden Planet

Hulk (Ang Lee's)

King Kong (Peter Jackson's)

Superman Returns

The Thing (John Carpenter's)

The Phantom of the Opera (Joel Schumacher's)

Troy

USA buyers only please.

Thank You

Joe

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Whoever buys this, I have about 100 hddvds you can buy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back