Movie Rental that costs $500.00-$600.00!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually agree. We aren't talking about someone making $30,000 a year doing this. We are talking about a filthy ritch person that could wipe their *** with $100 bills if they so desired. If I was that rich I'd do it. :lol

Me 2. :lol

I mean, there are certain movies I would much prefer to watch with a packed audience with like tastes, Avengers/Evil Dead comes to mind.

But there are movies that I could see myself just kicking back and enjoying at home with 25 friends.

First I would have to find 25 friends, I'm at zero right now. :lol

I actually agree. We aren't talking about someone making $30,000 a year doing this. We are talking about a filthy ritch person that could wipe their *** with $100 bills if they so desired. If I was that rich I'd do it. :lol

True that. I'd have one of my henchmen do it though...I'd be too rich to be bothered with such things.

I mean, there are certain movies I would much prefer to watch with a packed audience with like tastes, Avengers/Evil Dead comes to mind.

But there are movies that I could see myself just kicking back and enjoying at home with 25 friends.

You could buy/rent 25 high quality female friends. Remember you would spare no expense. You want dinosaurs? **** it, buy them. :rotfl

you could just pay people to hang out with you.

Back