• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hasbro Transformers, McFarlane MATRIX, and Factory X BLADE Items

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrice73

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys. I have a few more things I am putting up for sale. I'm just clearing out the stuff that I've had that is just taking up a lot of space. PM me if you are interested and I take paypal.

McFarlane Toys: MATRIX RELOADED Chateau Battle scene with Neo fighting one of the Merovogian's men above a staircase in a diorama from MATRIX RELOADED. Still sealed in box. Never removed. $20.00 shipped.

McFarlane Toys: Loose MATRIX Neo figure with M-16 and two extra guns and display stand with shot up background. $5.00 shipped.

McFarlane Toys: Loose MATRIX Trinity figure with guns and display base and shotup background. $5.00 shipped.

McFarlane Toys: Loose Morpheus figure from MATRIX RELOADED, includes Katana and sheath with base. $5.00 shipped.

McFarlane Toys: Loose Neo and Agent Smith figures (bases combine to make diorama) from MATRIX REVOLUTIONS. Includes bases and background and metal rod to display Neo in flight. $10.00 shipped.

MATTEL: Batman The DARK KNIGHT Movie Masters figures. Joker with knife and playing card with evidence bag $5.00 shipped.

MATTEL: Batman THE DARK KNIGHT Movie Masters figures. TDK Batman with evidence bag and small bat cowl $5.00 shipped.

MATTEL: Batman THE DARK KNIGHT Movie Masters figures. BATMAN BEGINS Batman original suit figure with evidence bag $5.00 shipped.

MATTEL: BATMAN BEGINS Batman Action Cape 12" figure with box and batarang and grapple gun accessories $10.00 shipped.

MATTEL: BATMAN THE DARK KNIGHT Batmobile with Batpod launcher feature. New in box $10.00 shipped.

MATTEL: Superman Returns 12" figure with box $10.00 shipped.

YAMATO/KONAMI of Japan: 12" Solid Snake figure from METAL GEAR SOLID videogame. Includes Snake Snake figure with box and SOCOM pistol with silencer $15.00 shipped.

TOKYO MARUI: SOCOM Airsoft gas powered Gun (a toy replica, not a real gun). Solid Snake's weapon of choice in real scale with silencer and underneath light. As authentic as it can get without being in the SEALs and includes special carrying case. (takes AA batteries and can of gas not included). Shoots small bbs included. $50.00 shipped.

Sentinel and Kaneda's Bike sold.
BLADE Sword Sold.
Optimus Prime sold.
Alternators sold.

Last edited:
McFarlane SENTINEL from Matrix sold to Eternal-D as well as Kaneda's Bike sold to Eternal-D.

Hi there. Is the 12" Solid Snake figure still available?

Please PM me whenever possible. Thanks. :)

Back