• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Grievous, Bossk, Jabba, GG Slave Leia etc...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niennumb1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well it's been a tough thing moving into a house now and seeing just how much stuff I have accumulated over time, realizing I really gotta cut back on some of this stuff I've bought, even more recently! These are all Star Wars and in wonderful like new shape and come in their original product boxes (but not outer boxes) unless otherwise noted. Non-smoker, non-child home and well cared for. Some good stuff in here and will have pictures posted later if requested. All prices INCLUDE shipping anywhere in the USA.

I have a Premium Anakin coming and full clone suit to build too, so making room is necessary!

And now onto the items!

SIDESHOW
1/4 Premium Format General Grievous (regular edition, no cape) removed
1:1 Bossk bust $425

GENTLE GIANT
removed

OTHER
Korbanth 1:1 Admiral Ackbar wearable head (needs some paint work, very cool!) $215

Last edited:
Back