FS: Gary Oldman Commissioner Gordon head sculpt.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine last week or so. The sculpt is awesome. REALLY awesome. The casting is pretty rough though. Gonna take a lot of filling and sanding to clean it up. I can't wait to get him built and painted though. :rock

Posting pics of my painted and builtup Gordon figure with Spencer's AMAZING sculpt on it soon! I am VERY happy with mine. I have another one in paint also, so I do enjoy it. Look for my paintup to be posted here, if that is ok with Spencer.
Love mine! :rock

Here's what i have for gordon so fare! I didn't want something that muc movie accurate but i think it's cool for now! Maybe find another tie and a police badge!

IMG_0934.jpg

hey Seb what radio are you using for gordon, I got everything I need suit, shirt and my fiancee is even sculpting me a badge and then putting it on a leather backing. I just need a radio and that one looks perfect. thanks

Here's what i have for gordon so fare! I didn't want something that muc movie accurate but i think it's cool for now! Maybe find another tie and a police badge!

IMG_0934.jpg

OH. MY. GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :horror I have actually nearly passed out - this looks gorgeous - I defo want one!! Sending a PM to Spenser!!

Back