FS: Gary Oldman Commissioner Gordon head sculpt.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on the cheap right now, so I'll use Fox Mulder as the body (the head sucks anyway!), just need to find a good trenchcoat. Any suggestions?

just need to find a good trenchcoat. Any suggestions?

Gordon didn't really wear a trench coat, or not a full length one anyway. In Batman Begins it was a short leather coat. And in TDK it was a heavier coat, but it wasn’t long ether. My copy of TDK it too dark to tell what it’s made of though.

Gordon didn't really wear a trench coat, or not a full length one anyway. In Batman Begins it was a short leather coat. And in TDK it was a heavier coat, but it wasn’t long ether. My copy of TDK it too dark to tell what it’s made of though.

Yeah, but the iconic image of Gordon to me is the trenchcoat. Willing to sacrifice movie authenticity for that sake. Just like I don't mind HT TDK Batman being a little on the bulky side.

I'm super picky when it comes to likenesses of characters, but I must say, that sculpt is damn good!! I may have to think about trying to get one if it's not too late...... I'll let you know! Great work!

Payment sent. Can't wait!

:rock

Looks like another run of heads from Spenser... Can't wait to see pics of these completed. Les painted his and said it kicks ass.

Dark Knight Lieutenant/Commissioner James Gordon head sculpt with brass etched glasses. Unpainted only, $40 shipped.

Please note what you are buying when you pay pal.Pay Pal [email protected]

gordonhead1.jpg

This will be my first attempt at painting a human head with real fleshtones (Joker didn't count). Hoping for the best as Gordon deserves a spot on the Batman shelf :rock It will be a good learning experience.

Anyone get theirs yet? Just want to see what anybody's done with this. Still planning on putting mine on SS Fox Mulder.

I may modify my DC Direct batsignal to go with my Gordon... it seems to be quite close to 1/6 scale. Although the shape isn't too much like the movie signal. Will post a front on pic when I get the chance, for now, here's a pic I took a few months ago...

Last edited:
Back