• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT Sideshow 1/6 Star Wars and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THX-182

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm getting out of the hobby for the most part and I'm looking to get rid of a lot of what I have. I plan on keeping very little and I want a couple of pieces that I never bought before I call it quits. So I'd be interested in trades. Prices do not include shipping but I am willing to give decent breaks for multiple purchases. All items have their boxes and all accessories.

I'm looking to get:

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark I
Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VI
Hot Toys War Machine
Hot Toys Spiderman
Hot Toys Thor

Have:

Sideshow 1/6:
Darth Vader Exclusive - $225
Emperor Palpatine Exclusive - $165
Palpatine's Throne - $110
Grand Admiral Thrawn Exclusive - $140
Sandtrooper Squad Leader - $75
Stormtrooper - $125
Commander Cody Exclusive - $130
SDCC Exclusive Clone Trooper Lieutenant (Blue) - $85
SDCC Exclusive Clone Trooper Commander (Yellow) - $100
AOTC Clone Trooper (White) - $80
Captain Rex - $115
Princess Leia Boushh Exclusive - $50

Hot Toys:

Alien Big Chap - $115
One of the hands snapped off at the peg and the peg got stuck in the hole. So I super glued the wrist joint to the arm. The hands can still be swapped but the wrist joint cannot move up and down. Looks fine displayed. Pictures can be provided.

Lost Predator - $120
Got this from a member here and the top of the mask had been repainted. It is a goldish color and actually looks good and like it belongs that way. Pictures can be provided.

Nostromo Crew Kane - $120

I should have more to list later.

Last edited:
Back