• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT Red Dead Redemption John Marston sculpt plus parts & 2009 SDCC LEGO Exclusive!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deak Starkiller

Super Freak
Reaction score
FS/FT Red Dead Redemption John Marston sculpt plus parts & 2009 SDCC LEGO Exclusive!

Title says it all, please feel free to ask any and all questions. I will only ship to the Us & Canada, unless I have dealt with you before internationally (you know who you are :wave). Thanks for looking! And please no douches.

Red Dead Redemption head sculpt (sunohc) w/ hat & custom parts! Pants are from Mech Test Tony Stark, I threw in a black Newline long sleeved shirt, Newline boots, HT Aldo shirt, cut denim jack with no sleeves, HT Bank Robber Joker gloved hands, Triad Josh Randall metal spurs, HT Abigail Whistler belt, and much more! The TrueType body is NOT included. $105 PENDING

mrmarston.jpg

mrmarston2.jpg

2009 SDCC Lego HoloBrick Archives exclusive $50

Here is a pic from Bricklink.

comcon011-1.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS/FT Kenner Silverhawks collection...

Holy hell this is awesome!! Wish I had the money for it right now. :(

Good luck with the sale Nick!!

Awesome collection. I don't think putting them up here was a longshot at all. I know I gave it some thought this morning :)

I have a soft spot for these, and most 80's Kenner action figures, actually.

Awesome collection. I don't think putting them up here was a longshot at all. I know I gave it some thought this morning :)

I have a soft spot for these, and most 80's Kenner action figures, actually.

Thanks AM (where's Cowboy & Joker? :lol), I got more where that came from. Bionic 6, Visionaries, some MEGO figures, MOTU, and possibly GI JOES. Maybe.

Re: FS/FT Vintage Blackstar, RDR John Marston sculpt & parts, & military odds & ends.

Silverhawks are gone and new stuff added!!!

Re: FS/FT Vintage Blackstar, RDR John Marston sculpt & parts, & military odds & ends.

although I might be on the fringe of the ********* portion of your prerequisites, i was wondering if shipping was included on the billy sole lot?

although I might be on the fringe of the ********* portion of your prerequisites, i was wondering if shipping was included on the billy sole lot?

No, shipping is not included. :lol

*ps-Not a *********

Prices lowered!!! :chew

Ugh, stayed up till 4AM then got up at 9AM and I a little hung over BUMP! Rock Band 3 is fun...

Prices lowered, I've had these since last year! Wakka wakka! :duh

Who sculpted that Red Dead ********* stuff?

Sunohc (sp?). It's a really nice sculpt. Thanks for your interest Thom. :wave

EDIT: I went into more detail as to what parts are included.

Last edited:

Billy parts are pending! :chew

BUMP UP THE JAM! :chew

Updated and I lowered the Marston gear...AGAIN! :panic:

Back