• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT RARE 1:6 Kotobukiya Predator 2 statue SOLD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jkno

Stormtrooper
Reaction score
For sale the rare Predator 2 Deluxe Kotobukiya Soft Vinyl Kit 12 inches statue - $80 OBO plus shipping (shipping to US would be around $30-$35, with tracking number)

SOLD

The Kotobukiya Predator statue has been brilliantly sculpted by Keiji Iwakura. The Predator statue is made up from 9 pieces and can be assembled in seconds without glue or previous model making experience. The statue stands 12-inches tall and includes special parts enabling you to display the Predator with or without his helmet. Predator has rotating shoulder cannon and control pad that opens and closes. Predator 2 kit comes in themed predator 2 window box packaging.

There is one on ebay at $280 plus $20 shipping in US, mine is just $80 OBO plus shipping.

I accept trades as well.

The statue is in excellent condition, it comes with everything, the box is in perfect shape too, has the instructions booklet and both heads, it was displayed in my collection inside the glass doors cabinets. I'm selling it only because of my medical bills which were a bit more expensive than I thought. I added glow in the dark paint on the tip of the cannon so in the night you can see it. A must have for big Predator fans.

Please send money by paypal as GIFT or buyer pays paypal fees - paypal fee calculator.

kotobukiyapredator01.jpg

kotobukiyapredator02.jpg

kotobukiyapredator03.jpg

kotobukiyapredator13.jpg

kotobukiyapredator06.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS RARE 1:6 Kotobukiya Predator 2 statue

PM replied. The statue will come boxed

Re: FS RARE 1:6 Kotobukiya Predator 2 statue

Priced reduced to $100 OBO

Re: FS/FT RARE 1:6 Kotobukiya Predator 2 statue

Reduced price: $80 plus shipping OBO or trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back