• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT Medicom Raiden & More

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djlin

Super Freak
Reaction score
Lots for sale making space!! All items are + shipping unless otherwise noted

Have a Excellent condition HT Iron Man Mark IV except for one small paint mark on the pants but is easily fixable by touch up or repainting the pants mod.

That is a picture of the paint knick. I am selling it without the RDJ head sculpt, sunglasses, and donuts. Everything else including the base is included. Was displayed behind a detolf the whole time and is in great condition. I am looking for SOLD TO SALLAH

IMG_1246.jpg

Medicom Raiden complete and mint condition comes with box and everything including a Medicom Blade Coat for the in game look where he loses his arms.

$350 + shipping

Brand new never opened Perseus instructions manual $5

IMG_1336.jpg

I have a pair of Hot Toys TTM-15 Barack Obama African American feet with no joint. Looking for $7

All shipping prices are not accounted for, all items are located in the US. I will ship fast and package securely!

LOOKING FOR IM BW I will trade for LMK!

thank you for looking! Any questions please feel free to ask!

I also have the box and brown shipper for HT Perseus in excellent shape. $10 for the box + shipping.

Last edited:
Re: FS/FT Hot Toys Perseus and other accessories

swords sold need some buyers for perseus stuff :)

Re: FS/FT Hot Toys Perseus and other accessories

don't be afraid to make trade offers also :)

Re: FS/FT Hot Toys Perseus Deadpool and other accessories

Please don't be afraid to make offers :)

still need to get rid of these!

head sold need to sell others too!

Back