• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Everything I Own - Price Reductions 5/17

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS: Everything I Own (currently Alien)

Since the ball is rolling, and I really need to secure as much funding as possible for the summer internship, I've decided to see if the Alien maquette might sell for a reduced price:

Alien "Big Chap" Maquette - $750 plus shipping - reduced to $700 plus shipping before heading to eBay!!!

Last edited:
Re: FS: Everything I Own - Alien maquette $700 plus shipping!!!

I said $700 plus shipping for the Alien "Big Chap" maquette!!! :panic:

Anybody? Pics coming tomorrow morning, then off to eBay on Sunday...

Last edited:

which maquette is it? big chap?

Yeah, to be clear, and I will alter my posts, this is the Big Chap Alien maquette. You can tell because I don't include an "s" on the end of Alien, and I don't use the word "warrior."

But, I'll fix it as I've had two confused questions already... :panic:

Alright, I was just too damn busy to get any pics up, but if anybody is actually interested in any of the items I have left here, please just inquire and I'll get some pics up tomorrow. If anybody wants to see them.

Otherwise, school is finally winding down and the rest of the items will be listed elsewhere next Sunday...

One last gasp. These are the final price reductions, and I think I'm being fair with them, but as always, PM me with an offer if you would like. You never know. I'm fairly motivated. These will all be going to eBay on Sunday in the afternoon, as I only have two more weeks until I'm out of work for 10 weeks with no income and on my way to Seattle for clinical. Help a fellow freak out here...

Time to move some Aliens out:

Alien "Big Chap" Maquette - $750 plus shipping - reduced to $700 plus shipping before heading to eBay!!!

Alien Diorama - $200 plus shipping reduced to $180 plus shipping before heading to eBay!!!

Alien 3 Diorama - $200 plus shipping reduced to $180 plus shipping before heading to eBay!!!

Hot Toys Alien Big Chap - $225 plus shipping reduced to $200 plus shipping before heading to eBay!!!

Medicom RAH Alien - $80 plus shipping (broken arm beneath suit)

Creature from the Black Lagoon SSE Diorama - $350 plus shipping reduced to $325 plus shipping before heading to eBay!!!

Dracula versus Renfield SSE Diorama - $400 plus shipping reduced to $350 plus shipping before heading to eBay!!!

Too high? PM me an offer I can't refuse. Any questions? Let me know! :D

Did you get to Seattle?

I did! Had the most amazing experiences in my clinical, as well as Seattle and the surrounding areas. I was actually in Bremerton, but we went into the city almost every weekend. Plus, Ranier, the Olympics, the islands, and lots of other activities...

Back