• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Everything I Own - Price Reductions 5/17

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS: Everything I Own (currently LOTR maquettes)

What happened to the Jason PF? Are you no longer selling him?

Correct. I PO'ed Freddy this week and decided to keep Jason. ;)

Or did you give in to those bullies over in the Jason thread. I've been down that road. These days I tend to stay away from that thread.....

:lol

Bumping for Gandalf exclusive and Gimli exclusive. Probably send them to eBay for a short auction in a couple of days...

Re: FS: Everything I Own (currently Criterion blu rays)

And now for all of my Criterion blu rays:

Yep, I was swept up in the Criterion blu ray movement, but now I've watched most of these selections, and realize it is unlikely that I will view any of them again, so...

All are blu rays, all watched once, and lovingly cared for. You must post in this thread, which blus you are going to buy, as this will be first come, first served. Shipping is extra. Take one for $18, two for $35, three for $50:

002 - Seven Samurai (the one exception) - $25
030 - M
035 - Diabolique
140 - 8 1/2
175 - Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas
248 - Videodrome
404 - Robinson Crusoe on Mars
476 - The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
483 - Repulsion
533 - Crumb
536 - The Thin Red Line
539 - House
540 - The Darjeeling Limited
542 - Antichrist
551 - Cronos
552 - Broadcast News
557 - The Times of Harvey Milk

Also, currently:

Gandalf Maquette Exclusive - $300 plus shipping

Gimli Maquette Exclusive - $350 plus shipping

Bump for a good guy. Wish there were some I wanted bro.

Moved Gimli to eBay, still willing to sell here and pull him down...

*sits back and waits for Alien Warrior maquette*

Re: FS: Everything I Own (currently Alien)

Everything I Own Sale!

Bumping my thread with tons of new things for sale here. I've hit a wall, and just found out that some financial aid I was planning on is not going to be coming after all. I've got to take ten weeks off in the summer for my clinical rotation and only have four weeks of vacation. Believe me, I don't want to part with 90% of what I find myself listing today. But what has to be done, has to be done. I'm keeping the faith that this will all be for the best. I absolutely love my collection room exactly as it is right now, and if these pieces sell, it will decimate the room. Oh well...​

Time to move some Aliens out:

Alien "Big Chap" Maquette - $750 plus shipping - reduced to $700 plus shipping before heading to eBay!!!

Alien Diorama - $200 plus shipping

Alien 3 Diorama - $200 plus shipping

Hot Toys Alien Big Chap - $225 plus shipping

Medicom RAH Alien - $80 plus shipping (broken arm beneath suit)

Creature from the Black Lagoon SSE Diorama - $350 plus shipping

Dracula versus Renfield SSE Diorama - $400 plus shipping

Too high? PM me an offer I can't refuse. Any questions? Let me know! :D

Last edited:

Nothing is on hold any longer.

The three amigos will ride again! ;)

Shoot me offers freaks!

There have been a few requests for images of the Warrior maquette, so I've finally gotten around to taking him out of the dark Besta moving him into the light. What an amazing piece. I truly hate to have to part with this one, but bills must be paid while I'm out of work for ten weeks, so...

While I am somewhat motivated to sell on this one, and would like to sell to a fellow freak, I'm fairly set on the price and feel I'm being fair about this one already. If I cannot come to an agreement before Sunday evening, he's probably going to have to go up on eBay. I'm just running out of time to raise the funds for my summer internship.

$1100 plus shipping

Back