• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - ESB Signed Poster, Obi PF Remote & SS Pilot Luke Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr_Vader

Super Freak
Reaction score
Have this listed on RS and RPF, thought I'd see if anyone was interested here.

ObiWan Exclusive PF Jedi Remote, $55 shipped sound good?

I honestly will never sell my Obi, and if I did I'll live with the loss, but to be honest this thing keeps getting in the way :grin:

Change your regular to a exclusive :cool:

ESB Advanced (Reprint) for Signed ANH or Raiders posters, similar in value, or $575 shipped

Looking to trade this out of the collection because I'm already running another ESB poster. Again, the major thing on this is the MOSER FORD that is on there and would need to be taken care of. Everyone else is in person at CV, or through the kindness of friends/wattos/etc.

Irvin Kershner
Harrison Ford *MOSER*
Mark Hamill
Carrie Fisher
Anthony Daniels
Kenny Baker
Billy Dee Williams
Peter Mayhew
Dave Prowse (seen in frame in last photo)
James Earl Jones
Jeremy Bulloch
Gary Kurtz
Ben Burtt
Robert Watts

History on the poster:

Irvin Kershner - Coolwaters Signings (his representation when he passed)
Mark Hamill - Celebration V directly in front of me
Carrie Fisher - Celebration V directly in front of me
Anthony Daniels - Celebration V directly in front of me
Peter Mayhew - Celebration V directly in front of me
Jeremy Bulloch - Celebration V directly in front of me
Gary Kurtz - Celebration V directly in front of me
Ben Burtt - Celebration V directly in front of me
Robert Watts - Celebration V directly in front of me
Kenny Baker - Collectormania London - Personal friend at convention
Dave Prowse - Collectormania - Personal friend at convention
Billy Dee Williams - Star Wars Weekends 2010 - Personal friend at event
James Earl Jones - Through the mail (common for JEJ)

As far as a "Moser Ford," Marc Moser was a Rebelscum member by the name of Discowookie. Over the past few years Marc had been setting up personal signings with Harrison Ford through Fords office. At one point this past fall, the signings came into question and quite a few of the autographs that came from these signings were considered un-authentic.

Since that time, Moser "fakes" have flooded the market. To his credit, he had an enormous collection with quite a few legitimate Harrison Ford autographs, but since this particular one was received while he was dealing in fakes, i could not in good conscience sell it as a real Harrison Ford autograph, and that has been reflected in the price. Is it real, I can't answer it because I wasn't there and it wasn't an official signing as all the others were.

The Ford is done with a metallic marker and may be able to be removed if the buyer decides to do so (I've done this on other posters with lighter fluid), since I'm not keeping it I don't want to risk ruining the poster. There are also poster restoration services I can recommend that will also remove that particular signature.

Also, some signed 8x10s and 11x14s
Mr_Vaders Signed Photos for Sale

Thanks

Any questions PM me!

Last edited:
Re: FS - ESB Signed Poster, Photos & SS Pilot Luke Custom

Also have a "custom" X-Wing Luke, its a ANH Yavin Luke with a hasbro Wedge Antillies outfit. Will throw in the stand of course.

Asking $40 shipped.

Last edited:
Re: FS - ESB Signed Poster, SS Pilot Luke Custom & MR ROTJ Vader Lightsaber

Added ROTJ lightsaber, dropped the ESB poster to $575.

Back