• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: eFX Clone + MR Yoda + HCG T-Virus + Gaming Electronics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ComedicHistorian

Freaked Out
Reaction score
All items are in excellent condition (including the electronics as I thoroughly and neurotically lol cleaned them myself) and include all original paperwork and all appropriate boxes, even brown shippers. The two Razer items are unused. Once I upgraded I had my old ones replaced under warranty with brand new versions so my customers would be getting brand spanking new versions at a used price :-D!

eFX Clone Helmet - $340 shipped (FedEx 2-Day Air) OBO

MR ROTS Yoda - $240 shipped (FedEx 2-Day Air) OBO

HCG T-Virus Display (Umbrella Logo Stand Version) $130 shipped (Fedex 2-Day Air) OBO

Razer Tiamat 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset - $100 shipped (FedEx 2-Day Air) OBO

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 Version - $80 shipped (FedEx 2-Day Air) OBO

Acer HN274H 27 inch 3D Monitor - $200 shipped (FedEx 2-Day Air) OBO - This is a REALLY sweet monitor and has nVidia's 3D emitter built in and includes a pair of nVidia active shutter 3D glasses, 1st gen but many prefer those (look it up) and the glasses alone go for $149.99. It's 1920 x 1080 @ 120hz and does a stellar job at 2D which is what I used it for most of the time anyway. It has 1 DVI input and freaking 3 HDMI inputs. I have the original box and I'll cover you completely with a DVI cable and three, count 'em THREE HDMI cables boys and girls.

I only had pics of a few of the items on hand, I'll add more when I get home.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    556.3 KB · Views: 71
  • FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    452.1 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_7421.JPG
    IMG_7421.JPG
    427.1 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_7423.JPG
    IMG_7423.JPG