• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Custom Anakin Skywalker PF Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Havok

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all.

Thought I would put this back up in case of any new interest for the holidays. I'm selling my Anakin Skywalker PF Exclusive and what makes it special is the Regular head was custom repainted by DarkArtist81.

Everything is complete, in good condition and I have the original color box and brown shipper. The only thing is both of his legs had broke cleanly just above the top of his boots. He was professionally repaired though and he stands perfectly as you'll see in the photos I posted here. Because of the break that occurred though, his lightsaber does not light up.

I'm asking for $300 plus shipping in the Continental U.S. only. If you have any interest at all though, please don't hesitate to PM me and we can talk. I accept Paypal and Money Orders as payment and I have 100% positive feedback. The sale of this item will be Final so please ask any questions you have beforehand.

Thanks very much for looking everyone and the pictures posted were taken after he was repaired and show the custom painted Regular head. :duff

Picture958.jpg

Picture957.jpg

Picture960.jpg

Last edited:
Back