• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Batman Harness,ski mask Belt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skeemer

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys selling a couple of things here. I will Accept reasonabl offers so PM me with anything. All prices include shipping. I will only sell these to The US. sorry fellas. Paypal gift please or pay the fees thanks FREAKS.
GEt all 3 Batman belt, Harness, ski mask for $18 Shipped

Belt
Cape SOLD
Ski Mask
Harness

CIMG4521.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Horror figures for sale!!!!!!!!!!

those living dead dolls creep me the f out

attention prices are lower now.....please hit me up if you are interested... I need the money!!!thanks guys

I have added the single item from your second thread to the opening post of this one and closed the other thread.
x :duff

I have added the single item from your second thread to the opening post of this one and closed the other thread.
x :duff

Thanks alot bro. Can you please delte the other one too and put em here. Thanks my friend!!

Thanks alot bro. Can you please delte the other one too and put em here. Thanks my friend!!
Sure and you're welcome, I locked your 3rd thread and added those items to the first post of this one too :duff
x :wave

your better off putting this stuff on e-bay. this stuff does better on ebay. thats where i get rid of all my 7 inch stuff it seems to move on their. i wish my stuff would sell on here i hate using ebay. but good luck on your sale.

Back