• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Barney Ross Hot Toys body, Royce/Wolverine body, HT Bruce Lee body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Commtech

Super Freak
Reaction score
**** SOLD

Prices are ABSOLUTELY FIRM, guys (already lower than evilbay). Unless you buy more than one, then I can give you a small break on shipping.

I have for sale a Barney Ross Hot Toys body in like new condition. It's even sealed in the baggie that Toy Anxiety uses when shipping it. I never opened it. This is just for the body. There are no foot or hand pegs, however, the neck peg is present. $70 shipped within the USA only.

I also have a hot toys muscular body from either the first wolverine or the Royce figure from Predators or one of those bodies from that mold. I can't remember. It is also sealed in the baggie that Toy Anxiety ships it from so it's like new condition. Only neck peg included. It goes for around $80-$100 on eBay. $70 shipped in the USA only.

Here are pictures of both bodies:

Also, here's a Hot Toys Bruce Lee body and I'm only asking $70 shipped in the USA (goes for $100+ on eBay). In new condition.

Last edited:
Back