• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Ash PF Exclusive and Indiana Jones ROTLA PF Exclusive (custom paint)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

praxitas

Super Freak
Reaction score
Lowered Price on Ash!

Long time member in good standing that stepped away from the hobby for awhile :wave

Ash PF Exclusive: Considered NM condition only because it was displayed. I took a can of air to it and cleaned it thoroughly, but it may not be 'perfect' depending on your standards. The statue itself is mint with no flaws. I am the original owner and have the brown shipper. $750 Shipped

Indy ROTLA PF Exclusive -$OLD!

I don't check in here quite as often as I used to, so if you have interest please email me - praxitas @ comcast . net These will also be hitting ebay more soon than later, but they will be cheaper here. Feel free to send offers.

Last edited:
This guy is an awesome dude and seller. Also used to be a big poster on here back in the day. Buy with confidence from this seller.

Back