• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow EXCLUSIVE Indiana Jones Pursuit of the Ark Statue at great price! - No Longer Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sideshow EXCLUSIVE Indiana Jones Pursuit of the Ark Statue at great price! - No Longer Available

Sideshow EXCLUSIVE Indiana Jones Pursuit of the Ark Statue at great price!

I have acquired an extra of Sideshow's amazing "Pursuit of The Ark" Statue (the EXCLUSIVE version, with the Revolver... 1 of a total of only 150 made). I'm willing to sell it to a fellow INDY collector for $475 plus free shipping (if within the U.S.). With the free shipping, this is LESS than original cost, for a limited (150) piece that has long been Sold Out. It will also ship in all original packaging, including outer brown shipper box. I will also cover all Paypal fees.

Note: If outside of the U.S. additional shipping costs will be added

List Date: 5/19/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Sideshow EXCLUSIVE Indiana Jones Pursuit of the Ark Statue at great price!
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
sideshowcollectors-com

Re: Sideshow EXCLUSIVE Indiana Jones Pursuit of the Ark Statue at great price!

Price drop. Cheapest this thing will ever be!

Back