• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Air Force CCT - Afghanistan Custom Figure 08/25/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike5401

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Guy's,

It pains me to do this but I must clear out space so I'm putting up this awesome piece for sale.

A while back I commissioned Matthew2388 (from One Sixth Warriors Forum) to create this CCT in Afghanistan, and well as usual he did a freakin awesome job! Everything is beautifully weathered and pose, all gear and clothes hang and drape like the real deal! If you haven't seen Matt's other work please do as he creates nothing but realistic and accurate works of art.

Figure is glue to the base which was also create by Matt. Base is 4"x4". All parts are pretty much Soldier Story, including the body and HS which was from the first Soldier Story DEVGRU Figure which Matt sculpted the beard on. M4 is also SS, Clothes, boots and Gear are from the Soldier Story JTAC figure.

I have since added a custom Note Pad I made which I designed and had printed. It is based off what a lot of the CCT/JTAC use, it's made by Rite In The Rain, word for word, every detail that are on the real one's was replicated. The first note page has notes drawn on there based off actual notes from a real USAF CCT Staff Sgt. Ryan Wallace during a mission in Iraq, helping to kill over 370 insurgents. I had them print & die cut by Corrose Designs over on the SSF forum and he did an excellent job, even at this small scale everything is still readable.

I used a spring from a pen cut down for the ring binder, I have placed this in his left hand on top of the map. This was done after the photos where taken. This and the map have been glue in place.

I have stored this figure in m Detolf Glass Case, which I have weather striping all the way around to prevent even more dust from getting in. I also carefully dust this and my other figures off once a month, just to keep them in pristine condition. This thing still looks as clean and perfect as the first day I got it.

I'm asking $150 Plus $20 Shipping Priority Mail with Tracking in the US. I will pack as best as possible but do note some things may fall or break off, this is just a heads up as we can't control the post office LOL.

I accept Paypal Only! If your local we can arrange to meet up for pick up!

Any questions please feel free to ask.

Thanks
Mike

Last edited:
Re: FS: Air Force CCT - Afghanistan Custom Figure 02/28/15

Amazing! Good luck with sale! I'm too tempted..must stay away!

Re: FS: Air Force CCT - Afghanistan Custom Figure 04/15/15

Bump Up still have this one for sale, also taking offers! 08/25/16

Back