• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 3A Ascended Popbot *Price Lowered* (Trades Accepted)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monger

Super Freak
Reaction score
Continental US buyers only please.

Ascended Popbot came used from another seller. He has the kitty and giant gun and bag so it's complete, but I did have this issue with his foot. I ended up gluing it in and then moving it around so it has about 90% range of motion, but if you lean Popbot forward too much he just falls down as the ankle joints are loose on him. I'm guessing this was a design flaw in general. I managed to loosen his hip joints though so that's a plus. Just throw me offers for him. Comes with original packaging. $180 shipped TRADES ACCEPTED

Ankou Police is $80 shipped. Comes with original packaging.

I am fully open to offers just throw me a PM and I'll try to respond as quickly as I can. I can provide discounts for those who purchase more than one.

Last edited:
Re: FS: 3A Ambush, Midas, Popbot, Kartel

How much for Ascended? Need to list price per board rules..

bumpbnubmpbmbubnmbp;mbiubhnboblmbol

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump

Re: FS: 3A Ascended Popbot *Price Lowered*

Great price!! I'd be all over it if I did not have one already.

Great price!! I'd be all over it if I did not have one already.

Thank you for saying so. I'm guessing maybe the defect is what is scaring people, but in hand I don't think it makes much of a difference all in all, especially if they use that Future pledge stuff to stiffen the joints.

Forgot to mention I am always open for trades. Generally speaking I am a big anime guy so stuff like Medicom is most appealing to me, but I'm looking for a number of things from 1/6 to 1/4 or anime statues and figures at any scale. It's worth throwing me a PM if you can think of something. One of my main things right now is the Dredd PF so if you have that, hit me up ;)

Back