• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 1/6 MRM Joker head, 1/6 Bourne and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Selling some custom 1/6 figures and miscellaneous 1/6 items.

I accept paypal as gift or 4% fee if you want to pay regular.

3. 1/6 Jason Bourne custom--[EB and Triad parts; modified HT body]--$150 shipped

6. TDK Joker head: MrM's head; and accurate painted gloved hands--$150 shipped

8. SS 1/6 Jedi Luke--[mint with with box]--$100 shipped

9. Miscellaneous items:
-HT Indiana Jones items [holster, belt, whip, bag and jacket]--$75 shipped

-1/6 dark gray jacket--$8 shipped
-1/6 sniper bag--$10 shipped

-1/6 bullet proof vest--$6 shipped
-1/6 Military jacket--$10 shipped
-1/6 female magnetic feet-- $5 shipped
-Triad body [missing a hand and neck piece]--$6 shipped
-Generic HT stand attached by a tape--$3 shipped

-Enterbay Bourne Jacket-- $15 shipped
-Triad Bullet clothes [pants and sweater]--$20 shipped
-1/6 Braveheart set [includes head and sword by Boondocksaint and kilt and undershirt by D-Artstudios]--$70 shipped
-HT heads listed below [one form TT Advance and the other from TT Muscle]-- $15 shipped ea.
-Imaresqd1 Daniel Craig--$65 shipped

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sold items

4. 1/6 Lawrence of Arabia--[painted Trevor head, HT TT body and D-Artstudios outfit]--$150 shipped[Sold to pcleemake]

7. HT OC Batman--[neck mod; comes with custom cape by TonyMeis; clips attached to cowl; otherwise mint; comes with original packaging and all other accessories]--$350 shipped [Sold to Teddy Daniels]

-1/6 TTL blue suit minus the jacket, tie, [includes shirt, vest and pants]--$15 shipped [sold to ifrack]

-HT Jack Sparrow Slim type [no hands, feet or pegs]-- $45 shipped [sold to melanarus]

0. 1/6 Demon figure by Iminime --$500 shipped [Hate to do this but need cash for my oral surgery.:( Figure is mint. Just took it out for inspection and put it right back.]--[sold to Kicker773]

6. 1/6 TDK Joker--[Kato shirt, tie, vest and pants; modified TT Advance body with Narrow shoulder arms; KingGrayskull socks; MrM's head; and accurate painted gloved hands]--$520 shipped [Sold body and clothing set to alexi.volk]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. TDK Bat signal by Woody Inc.-- [mint, includes original packaging; lights fully functional]--$340 shipped[Sold on eBay]

5. 1/6 C. Reeve custom--$240 shipped[sold on eBay]

2. RM Marty fullset-- [includes the outfit, walkman, watch and skateboard, along with slim type body (left leg is loose and has been taped together), and painted Trevor Grove head]--$580 shipped [Sold on eBay]

Last edited:
Re: FS: TDK Woody Inc Bat signal, RM Marty and many more 1/6

asdfsdfafas.jpg

photo-8.jpg

photo-9.jpg

photo-5-1.jpg

photo-1-3.jpg

photo-2-2.jpg

photo-3-3.jpg

photo-14.jpg

Last edited:

PM'd you back :wave

cant decide between which Eric Sosa headsculpt.. although the HT Supes body is what I need, can you pleas take a pic of the head on Moe's custom on the Superman HT body as in literally exchange the heads?

Sorry for the hassle... and thanks for your patience! :wave

PM'd back... was really hoping you could sell the HT body and suit with an Eric Sculpt... Anyway... Thanks bud. Do let me know if you change your mind :wave or if I could make you an offer you cant refuse :wink1:

How's that Marty sale going?

Here are a few pics I took a while ago. I'll take better ones in a few days when I get back to my place. But you get the idea.

photo-7-1.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg

Back